Updated July 7th, 2020
We have returned to normal dental care! Patients are now able to return to the clinic – read on for details on when we will be able to see you.
Since Tuesday, May 19th, we have been back to “business as usual”.
When will I be seen?
We will accommodate all patients who had appointments cancelled as best as we can. Patients with urgent issues have priority. Over 800 appointments had to be cancelled, and we are facing a huge backlog. Some patients will simply have to be patient.
If you have a tooth issue and want us to see you as soon as possible, you should send us an email and we will contact you.
- If you have a fever, cough or any symptom related to (or similar to) COVID-19 please stay home and quarantine for 14 days. Do not enter our office.
- We will perform social distancing as much as possible.
- Please stay in your car, if possible, instead of being in the waiting room. We will come outside and get you.
- Only the patient is allowed into the office. Family members and friends are not allowed to come in.
- We will measure your temperature.
- We will ask you questions to triage you.
- Please refrain from touching anything.
- Do NOT wear a mask or gloves when entering our office to avoid contamination from previous contacts. Likely your mask and gloves have been contaminated from prior use.
- We will have you use hand disinfectant.
- Do not touch your face.
- Please refrain from using our washroom unless it is urgent.
- Please keep 6 feet away from non-clinical staff and other patients.
The Applecross Advantage
- Very clean office.
- We wipe door handles and counters dozens of times daily (and have always done so).
- We use micro-motors, not turbines. That means way less aerosol.
- Our Air Techniques Mojave V5 suction system has the highest dry suction power of any dry systems.
- We have very large treatment rooms with doors – NOT an open concept office with dividers.
- Our dental treatment centres (“chairs”) have built-in water disinfection. The water in our lines is actually cleaner than your drinking water at home!
We always strive to provide our patients with best possible patient care and customer service, and will continue to inform you via email of changing precautions and changing governmental policies.
Thank you for your patience during these times!
– Dr. Klaus & Leslie Protzer