Updated Nov. 26th, 2020
We have returned to almost normal dental care! Patients are able to return to the clinic – read on for details on when we will be able to see you.
- If you have a fever, cough or any symptom related to (or similar to) COVID-19 please stay home and quarantine for 14 days. Do not enter our office.
- We will perform social distancing as much as possible.
- Please stay in your car, if possible AT ALL, instead of being in the waiting room. We will come outside and get you.
- Only the patient is allowed into the office. Family members and friends are not allowed to come in.
- We will measure your temperature.
- We will ask you questions to triage you.
- Please refrain from touching anything.
- Be careful to avoid contamination from previous contacts. Likely your mask and gloves have been contaminated from prior use. Be aware!
- We will have you use hand disinfectant.
- Do not touch your face. We will ask you to disinfect your hands every single time you touch your face or mask.
- Please refrain from using our washroom unless it is urgent.
- Your MUST keep 6 feet away from non-clinical staff and other patients.
- We are NOT a public place. Entry is ONLY permitted by individual appointment, scheduled beforehand.
The Applecross Advantage
- Very clean office.
- We wipe door handles and counters dozens of times daily (and have always done so).
- We use micro-motors, not turbines. That means way less aerosol.
- Our Air Techniques Mojave V5 suction system has the highest dry suction power of any dry systems.
- We have very large treatment rooms with doors – NOT an open concept office with dividers.
- Our dental treatment centres (“chairs”) have built-in water disinfection. The water in our lines is actually cleaner than your drinking water at home!
We always strive to provide our patients with best possible patient care and customer service, and will continue to inform you via email of changing precautions and changing governmental policies.
Thank you for your patience during these times!
– Dr. Klaus & Leslie Protzer