Intake / Change of Patient Information Form
Can I download the intake form instead?
We prefer that you use the online form linked above, but if you prefer paper you can download this PDF intake form. Scan and email your forms to email@example.com.
Your Initial Exam
We want to make sure all of our patients are comfortable for their first visit. Below we’ve provided some information about what to expect during your initial exam.
- We book 45 minutes for your initial exam (please arrive 15 minutes early)
- Fill out the New Patient Form at home (download or fill it out above)
- Bring your dental insurance plan card and, if possible, the insurance pamphlet
- If you have had radiographs (x-rays) taken recently by another dentist, we can request copies (we’ll ask you to sign a release form at our office)
- We will discuss your situation in detail, and answer any and all questions that you may have
- We’ll likely take a few digital radiographs, as well as some pictures with our digital intra-oral camera
- A treatment plan with alternatives and range of cost will be provided
- If possible, a cleaning (scaling and root planing) will be performed the same day
If you have any questions or concerns before your exam, please contact us and we will do our best to accommodate your needs.